Play matches against the CPU or against other players.
Depending on the mode, the match rules may be different. Make sure to check the rules.
Arcade game mode of “Tekken 7 FATED RETRIBUTION”. Play against the CPU.
* Win a match and get rewarded with a “Treasure chest”.
* “Treasure chest” contains customization parts or fight money.
* Opponent rank and strength changes depending on the player’s rank.
* TREASURE BATTLE matches may have special rules that are different from regular matches.
Play a match against another player.
Practice various moves. Practice moves under varying situations, such as having an opponent start with a specific move.
OFFLINE RANKING and Fight Money
* ARCADE BATTLE and TREASURE BATTLE may both affect offline ranking, but TREASURE BATTLE will tend to have greater influence. This is true for fight money as well.
* ARCADE BATTLE rankings will be limited to a max of Shodan.
*OFFLINE RANKINGS are tracked for each character.
*OFFLINE RANKING possible changes will be indicated prior and during the match with an icon.
Use the PRACTICE Mode
Check the moves list and practice to execute them correctly. Practice moves under varying situations, such as having an opponent start with a specific move. After selecting a character, select your opponent and stage to start PRACTICE.
Press OPTIONS button to open the practice menu.
Move command list and check the movement.
Select a move from the list and press the button to see the move performed. The timing of the move and the hit locations can be confirmed in this way.
Set opponent’s movements and other parameters.
It is possible to choreograph an opponent’s movements. It is also possible to set counter and rage status as well.
After all settings are complete, press the OPTIONS button to return to the practice screen.
Press OPTIONS button to return to the practice screen.